I’m still in shock about this ok? ok! Just so Jenny knows!!!
So my darling Dorkchops has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Now, I know that I inspire people but GUYYY!! I’m overwhelmed, honoured really! Thank you so much for nominating me Jenny.
So lemme tell you the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So let me spill the beans about myself, I know y’all wanna know! 😉
1. My name is Abigail Brady – NO, i’ve never watched the Brady Bunch.
2. I’m 5″2, or so my doctor says – I think I’m pretty tall though. Anywho, because of my height most people call me “Shorty” however they pronounce it “Shaudae” – I kinda like it – hence the Username. 🙂
3. I’m afraid of ants – yep, I don’t care about the type, they make me break out in hives.
4. I was born on Valentine’s Day – I HATE Chocolate though!!!!
5. I have a Law Degree – so yep I’m a nerd. I am a year and a half away from sitting the bar exam. Whoop Whoop!!!
6. My Father’s side of family is half Chinese and my Mother’s side of family is Indian – so my ass isn’t as perky as one would like it to be – take the 30 Day Squat Challenge with me. I’ll need more that 30 days though, le sigh!
7. I love to inspire others – I think it’s my God ordained talent. I attempt to inspire others through various mediums; I am a mentor to young women in my homeland, Jamaica; In addition to blogging on WordPress, I blog for a fitness App called PumpUp and I also mentor Blind and Visually Impaired students at the Salvation Army School for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Jamaica.
Enough about me, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Awards, I nominate *tam tadadam tadam* – can’t believe you just read that.
Anywho 🙂 I nominate:
The hilarious and inspiring SAM!
The motivational Kevin
The passionate Kimberly
The very inspiring and deep thinking TYLOWERY!
There are many variations to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo – I like this one!
Thanks again Jenny!! 🙂