One of my great blogging friends Dorkchops has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, thanks Jennyyyy! Yep, I’m a bit emotional right now! If you know the background of this award you would understand why I’m a bit emotional about this one. The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is an award that recognises the unique voices of women across the world and I feel quite overwhelmed at having been nominated for it.
Before I get really mushy; here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
These are the questions that Dorkshops asked:
1. What is a random fact about you that not many people know?
I sing most of the stuff I say and type – for no reason at all…. don’t judge me. 🙂
2. Do you read? If so, what kind of novels are your favourite?
I like thriller books; I love everything Dan Brown.
3. What is your lazy day makeup routine?
Eyebrows, eye make-up and lipstick.
4. What object is closest to your right?
5. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
6. If you won $10 million, what’s the first thing you would purchase?
A house for my mother.
7. What is your proudest achievement?
Thus far, apart from academics, being a mentor to young girls. I was blessed to have amazing people around me throughout my adolescent years who molded me into the woman I am; not many young ladies have that today so I am a proud mentor.
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
I would change the world into a God fearing society; everything else would fall into place. 🙂
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind of animal, what breed and what are their names?
I have 5 dogs; they are mixed breeds. There is Shine Eye, Shiora, Peppa, Chille Peppa and YaYa. #Mymunchkins!!!!!!
10. If your house was on fire and all your loved ones were guaranteed to be safe (including pets!), what 3 items would you take with you?
A bag containing all my electronics :-), a bag containing all our clothes 😀 and a purse containing my credit card, debit cards, cash and coins.
My ten questions are:
1. What is the nickname given to you by your family members?
2. What is your favourite meal?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. What is your favourite movie?
5. What is your every day make-up routine?
6. How many hours do you spend on your phone?
7. Which quote inspires you daily?
8. What is your main reason for blogging?
9. What is the first thing you do in the mornings?
10. When are you most relaxed?
I’m nominating 5 bloggers for this award…The ladies I nominate are:
Jenny – cause I wanna see her answers to my questions 🙂
These women have inspired me through their blog posts and their encouraging words!
Inspiration Served Daily…